15-50 Watt Premium Multi-Purpose LED Area Luminaire
The LEDMPALPRO series is a group of premium architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ LEDMPALPRO15 provides 1,593 lumens (114 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k; 1,603 lumens (115 LPW) at 4000k; and 1,624 lumens (116 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish—at least 2 mils thick on all surfaces—and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
▪ Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
▪ Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
· Front = 0.05 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.06 s.f. (yoke)
· Side = 0.07 s.f. (knuckle & yoke)
· Face = 0.20 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.23 s.f. (yoke)
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.