2X4 PREMIUM LED PANEL - 35 WATT - 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, & 5000K
The premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel
(LEDPNL2X4-PRM-CP) series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW). This family of luminaires is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals, and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 VDC dimming capability.
- ▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white) 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- ▪ Long-life LEDs provide 199,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- ▪ Provides 4,508 luminaire lumens (129 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,590 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 3500k; 4,672 luminaire lumens (133 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,836 luminaire lumens (138 LPW) at 5000k.*
- ▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
- ▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- ▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- ▪ Power factor > 0.90.
- ▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- ▪ Color rendering index > 80.
- ▪ Aluminum housing.
- ▪ Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
- ▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- ▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- ▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceilings, see Mounting Kits.