137W LED Canopy Light
Our 137W LED canopy lights have a die formed aluminum lower and upper enclosure with an aluminum electrical box that connects to the fixture via a threaded aluminum pendant. They can surface mount or suspension mount to most ceilings using an optional "Y" cable assembly. The LCN3-080K blends into a variety of commercial locations including convenience stores, high/low-bay storage areas and garages.
The 137W LED canopy light has an internal optical chamber which is made of tempered glass that is sealed directly to the light engine. The LCN3-080K provides illumination using an 80 tiny LEDs, delivering a very uniform lighting pattern that consumes very little power. Its injection molded white reflector system produces Type 5 distribution that produces a light efficacy of 85-89 lumens/watt.
Buy the LCN3-080K online or call us at 800-839-4734 if you'd prefer speaking to a live sales rep. For less urgent questions or to obtain a quote we encourage you to email our sales staff.
- Uses 60 LEDs in a uniform grid pattern
- Color Temperature - 3000K, 4100K or 5000K
- CRI - 70(400k)
- Operating Temp - -40° to 122° F
- CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- RoHS compliant green technology
- Multi-Volt - 120/208/240/277VAC
- High-Volt - 347-480VAC
- RoHS Certified - no harmful chemicals
- IDA Approved - Dark Sky Luminaire
- CE and CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- ISO 9001 Quality Assurance
- LEDs tested to IESNA LM-79 and LM-80 standards
- Y-cable Suspension Mounting (HBS)
- Pendant Mounting (HBP)
Nominal Color Temperature - select standard cool white 5000K (CW), neutral 4100K (NW) or warm white 3000K (WW).