LED CANOPY LIGHT 120 WATTS 5000K
LED CANOPY LIGHT 120 WATTS 5000K - The LEDCPY canopy light is designed to illuminate gas stations, parking garages, storage areas, stairwells, and other applications requiring a low-profile luminaire that can be surface-mounted. With a painted steel housing and an aluminum heat sink, the LEDCPY is an attractive, rugged solution. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional canopy lights with HID, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 58,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Delivers 11,963 lumens and 100 lumens per watt.*
▪ Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted steel housing with aluminum heat sink.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.