35W LED Cobrahead Roadway Light
Looking for an efficient, environmentally-friendly street light that is as powerful as 50-watt HPS or metal halide lamps? Look into the 35W LED cobrahead roadway light, an ETL Listed roadway lighting option that produces almost no harmful chemicals. This also qualifies the RMS-35W-NW-R3-MVOLT-2B-PCR-GR as an RoHS Certified luminaire.
Our 35W cobrahead roadway lights have a die cast aluminum housing with a full-cutoff design, making them Dark Sky Compliant as well. The 35W cobrahead street light uses a Type III optical distribution polycarbonate lens that completely isolates the LED array and drivers from outside weather. The housing comes with a grey, black or bronze powder coat finish that protects the unit from corrosion.
To get the RMS-35W-NW-R3-MVOLT-2B-PCR-GR, please call the roadway light pros at 800-839-4734. For more detailed inquiries or to generate a quote, just email our sales staff.
- Lumen Output Range - 2862-6289
- Color Temperature - 4000K, 5000K
- LED panel rated for 100,000 hours of use!
- CRI - 70(400k)
- Dark Sky Compliant
- 5 year warranty
- Photocontrol receptacle is standard
- Multi-tap - 120/208/240/277VAC
- 1-1/4" to 2" mast arm
- 2-bolt mounting anchors
- RoHS Certified - no harmful chemicals
- Dark Sky Approved - creates no light pollution
- IDA Approved - 3G Vibration rating
- ETL Listed for Wet Locations
Custom Finish - select grey (standard) black or bronze powder coating finish.