75W LED Cobrahead Roadway Light
Do you need a non-traditional street light unit that was designed to blend with existing HID installations while providing energy savings of up to 50%? Check out our 75W LED cobrahead roadway light which has the power to match 150-watt metal halide or HPS lamps!
The RMS-55W model, is an environmentally-friendly fixture that not only includes an ETL listed lighting option, that rarely produces harmful chemicals, but is also RoHS Certified.
Our 75W LED cobrahead roadway lights are enclosed with die cast aluminum with a full-cutoff design, which makes them Dark Sky Compliant. The enclosure features a grey, black or bronze powder coat finish that is corrosion-resistant.
This unit also uses a Type III optical distribution polycarbonate lens that completely isolates the LED array and drivers from outside weather.
Want to order RMS-75W? Then, please call our roadway light pros anytime at 800-839-4734. For more detailed inquiries or to generate a quote, just email our sales staff.
- Lumen Output Range - 2862-6289
- Color Temperature - 4000K, 5000K
- LED panel rated for 100,000 hours of use!
- CRI - 70(400k)
- Dark Sky Compliant
- 5 year warranty
- Photocontrol receptacle is standard
- Multi-tap - 120/208/240/277VAC
- 1-1/4" to 2" mast arm
- 2-bolt mounting anchors
- RoHS Certified - no harmful chemicals
- Dark Sky Approved - creates no light pollution
- IDA Approved - 3G Vibration rating
- ETL Listed for Wet Locations
Custom Finish - select grey (standard) black or bronze powder coating finish.