WP104 Series Small Aluminum Wall Pack
The small die cast aluminum wall pack is built with a heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing and is given an architectural bronze powder coated finish. The WP104 is a compact, corrosion-resistant enclosure that is fully sealed and gasketed, earning a UL Listing for Wet Locations. These units feature an anodized aluminum reflector for maximum light distribution. Lamps are sealed with a borosilicate glass refractor designed for high-impact and heat.
The WP104 series comes standard with bi-pin CFL lamps or it can be fitted with a porcelain socket to accept high pressure sodium (HPS) or metal halide (MH) lamps. The unit is too small to fit an emergency ballast. If you need an equivalent wall pack with emergency lighting capability, check out our WP106-M Series Medium Wall Pack.
- UL Listed for Wet Location
- Heavy Duty Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosure with a bronze powder coat finish
- Optional emergency backup ballast (CF models only)
- Anodized Aluminum Reflector for maximum light distribution
- Borosilicate Glass Refractors are high-impact and heat-resistant for lamp protection
- Also available with high pressure sodium (HPS) or metal halide (MH) lamps