Induction Wall Pack
The induction wall pack is a powerful full cutoff outdoor lighting alternative to our HID or incandescent fixtures. The WP110-IND has a die cast aluminum enclosure that is finished with an architectural bronze powder coating that stands up well in the harshest weather.
The entire wallpack is gasket-sealed to protect the internal electronics. WP110-INDs have a hinged front housing that can be opened in the field to access the internal components. An integrated circuit chip (IC) keeps the lamp and ballast regulated at a constant 99% efficiency at all times.
Our induction wall packs take a 40W round induction lamp that produces an amazing 2800 initial lumens and is rated for 100,000 hours of use. An internal anodized aluminum reflector provides ample light disbursal through a UV stabilized tempered glass lens.
- 40W induction lamp produces 2800 initial lumens (CRI >80 Ra)
- Dark Sky Compliant
- Induction lamps last up to 100,000 hours!
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Meets CE, FCC, ISO and EMC standards
- High resistance to impacts, corrosion and vandalism