WP117 Series Large HID Wall Pack
One of the most powerful wall packs we carry, the large HID wall pack uses pulse start metal halide or high pressure sodium (HPS) lamps between 150 and 400 watts. The WP117 can be placed up to 30 feet above the floor and still maintain sufficient area lighting in any outdoor environment including loading docks, public parks and piers.
This wallpack has a robust die-cast aluminum housing and has an architectural bronze powder coat finish for extra protection against corrosion. A borosilicate glass refractor covers the HID lamps and can tolerate most impacts.
Our large HID wall packs use a CWA rated ballast and includes a mounting plate with a built-in leveler. The WP117 can be wired to a 4" junction box or surface mounted using 1/2" NPS conduit entry.
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Uses HPS or pulse start metal halide lamps betwwen 150-400 watts
- Designed for high ceiling installations
- Optional photocell daylight sensor
- Buy America Option available