WP119 Series Semi Cutoff Wall Pack
The aluminum semi cutoff wall pack is constructed with a die-cast aluminum housing and given an attractive bronze powder coating finish for a high degree of resistance to corrosion. A borosilicate glass refractor seals the lamps inside (available in 4-pin CFL, induction, BD17 metal halide or B17 HPS lamp types).
The WP119 can be wired to a 4" junction box or rear-mounted to any surface usint 1/2" NPS conduits. These powerful wallpack units are constructed with a semi-cutoff design that greatly reduces light pollution and stray light.
Our aluminum semi cutoff wall packs have a hinged front housing for easy access to the lamps and ballasts. Choose a 120V or 208-277V photocontrol cell option to conserve power when areas are vacant. An emergency ballast option is available for CFL fixtures only.
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Anodized aluminum reflector for maximum light distribution
- High impact UV stablized, polycarbonate prismatic refractors
- Emergency ballast option available (CFL only)
- Also available with induction, high pressure sodium or metal halide lamps