WP206 Series Large Flood Light
This Series of Flood Lights are built with a heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing, with a bronze powder coated finish. This unit is UL Listed for Wet Location outdoor use. With a durable and a corrosion-resistant enclosure, it is fully sealed and gasketed. Featuring a 19" spun aluminum reflector for maximum light distribution, the lamps are protected with tempered glass lens that are high-impact and heat-resistant.
The WP206 Series is available with High Pressure Sodium, Metal Halide, or Pulse Start Metal Halide lamps, using a medium base, porcelain socket.
Ideal use for sign illumination, outbuildings, parks, sports fields, and other areas flood lights are applicable. This Series can be mounted to any surface and has a 1/2" NPT adjustable knuckle.
- UL Listed for Wet Location
- Heavy Duty Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosure with a bronze powder finish
- Anodized Aluminum Reflector for maximum light distribution
- Tempered Glass Lens are high-impact and heat-resistant for lamp protection
- Available with High Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide lamps