WP302 Series 12" Area Light
This Series of Area Lights are built from a heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing with a bronze powder coated finish. It is fully sealed and gasketed, UL Listed for Wet Location use. This unit features an extremely corrosion resistant hardware. With an internal, anodized aluminum reflector, it maximizes light distribution. High-impact and heat-resistant tempered glass lens provide protection for the lamps.
The WP302 Series uses a medium base, porcelain socket for High Pressure sodium, Metal Halide, or Pulse Start Metal Halide lamps. All units come with a 6" pole mount bracket. Other mounting options are also available.
- Heavy Duty Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosure with a bronze powder finish are extremely corrosion-resistant
- Anodized Aluminum Reflectors for maximum light distribution
- High-Impact and Heat-Resistant, Tempered Glass Lens provide lamp protection
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Available with High Pressure Sodium, Metal Halide, or Pulse Start Metal Halide lamps