20W LED Flood Light
The 20W LED flood light is a small, compact aluminum outdoor luminaire that has an attractive UV resistant powder coating finish, protecting the light from long exposure to the elements. It uses a clear tempered glass lens in a hinged aluminum frame. It's 1/2" knuckle threaded mount affixes to most junction boxes.
Opening the gasket-sealed lens frame on our 20W LED flood lights allows you to perform routine maintenance on the 20-watt LED light engine. The constant control drivers of the WP-LED201-20 keep the LEDs at peak efficiency so they will run for up to 50,000 hours. No harmful chemicals are used in their construction, qualifying these efficient floodlights as RoHS certified fixtures.
Buy our efficient and environmentally-friendly WP-LED201-20 floodlight today by calling 800-839-4734. Should you need a specific question answered or would like a quote please contact the production staff.
- Start ballast rated at -20°C (-4°F)
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- LEDlite Logic 20-watt LED engine - lasts up to 50,000 hours!
- Watertight and weatherproof outdoor lighting
- RoHS Compliant green fixture
- Evaluated in accordance with LM-79 and LM-80 documents
- Buy America option available
- 5-year warranty
- Double-tap input - 120/277VAC 50/60 Hz
- Ground stake
- Post top fitter
- 2" Slip fitter (replaces standard knuckle mount)
Please call 800-839-4734 to ensure option availability.
Photocontrol Photocell (PC) - provides dusk-to-dawn security. Close PC1 for 120VAC or PC2 for 120-277VAC.
Transient Protection System (TP) - adds a three-leaded device for line-ground, line-neutral and neutral-ground surge protection.
Buy America - select this option for an American-made unit and to keep manufacturing jobs in the USA.