• Works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures in to unobtrusive emergency lighting.
• Operates one lamp in the emergency mode for a minimum
• Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 500 lumens.
Please contact Emergency Lights Co. today for questions regarding this product: 1-800-847-1955.
• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test
switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 2.4V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects
the internal battery to fluorescent lamp for minimum
90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery
charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuit
• Suitable for installation inside, on top or in remote* of the fixture.
• Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
• UL Listed for factory or field installation
• Durable painted steel construction in white finish.
• Compact design fits most fluorescent fixtures.
• Five-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship (lamps excluded).
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA,
Local and State Codes.
• UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C).
• Suitable for use in sealed and gasketed fixtures.
• Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp
electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts.
• Operates one T5, T5HO, T8, T12, Circular T5/T9, U-bend
T8/T12, 4-Pin CFL and long CFL lamp in emergency mode.
Refer to the chart below for a list of compatible lamps.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing