The Red LED Exit Sign with LED Light Bar features a high-impact thermoplastic housing. The unique "Light Bar" design of the LED exit sign gives the LED emergency light a low-profile. This series offers a maintenance-free, long lasting, dependable service, and an easy- to-mount unit for multiple applications.
This CLED Series is available in a single face or a double face, with a white or black finish. The ililluminated letters are 6" with a 3/4" stroke.
Options to accommodate 2 additional remote LED lamp heads are offered. This feature utilizes a maintenance-free, NiCad battery. The G2 Self-Testing/Self-diagnostic operations is also available as an add-on.
- Unique adjustable "Light Bar" emergency lighting with ultra- bright, energy efficient white LEDs
- Exit face is ililluminated by long-Life, high intensity, red LEDs
- Remote capacity option included on all units
- Damp location rated
- Easy to install, snap together design
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame rated, high impact, thermoplastic housing
- Available in white or black finishes
- 6” letter with a 3/4” stroke
- Snap-in chevron type directional arrows
- Universal J-Box mounting pattern, canopy included
- 120/277 VAC dual input
- Short circuit, voltage surge, brown-out and low battery voltage disconnect protected
- LED indicator light and push to test switch
- Long life, maintenance-free NiCad battery
- 90 minute U.L. listed emergency run time
The durability and design of The CLED Series is ideal in most applications for both exit signs and emergency lights. The exit sign light is ililluminated at all times while the emergency lights come on only in emergency situations, when the AC power to the building or facility is lost.
This Series is made from an injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame rated, high impact, thermoplastic housing, with a white or black finish. The ililluminated exit sign are in 6" letters with a 3/4" stroke, for clear visibility. The architectural "Light Bar" design gives a low-profile for the LED emergency lights.
Available in a single face or a universal double face applications, the CLED Series exit sign uses long-life, high intensity LED in red. The emergency lights features ultra-bright white LEDs, and are positioned to provide maximum light output. The LEDs and electronics can have up to 100,000 hours of service life.
120/277v AC dual-voltage operation is standard. Other voltages available upon request such as 220v and 240v. They are short circuit, voltage surge, brown-out and low battery voltage disconnect protected.
The Red LED Exit Sign with LED Light Bar is U.L 924 Listed and meets or exceeds both N.E.c. requirements and N.F.P.A 101 requirements.
All components are guaranteed for 5 years, with a separate 5 year warranty for the battery.
The Red LED Exit Sign with LED Light Bar has a very unique and attractive design with a wide range of applications of use. Available in a white and black.
The Red LED Exit Sign with LED Light Bar features a high value rating as it satisfies two building code requirements with just one fixture.
J-Box mounting pattern, canopy is supplied with all units with a simple snap-together universal design which allows for the face place and back-plate to be fully interchangeable.
Customers also viewed