Upgrade to our NEMA 4X Industrial Emergency Light for $100 less!
The NEMA 3R Emergency Light features a chemical-resistant, fully gasket enclosures that come with stainless steel hardware, designed specifically for industrial applications involving severely corrosive or damp environments. The NEMA 3R Emergency Light is ideally suited for areas such as food processing plants.
- Each unit comes with two (2) 9 watt high intensity incandescent lamps (standard).
- Both the “S” and “L” enclosure are corrosion resistant. Both include separate battery compartments, fully gasket door and stainless steel hardware. The “S” enclosure is constructed of high impact thermoplastic and the “L” enclosure is constructed of fiberglass.
- Available with sealed, maintenance-free Nickel-Cadmium, Long Life Lead, Lead-Calcium (Free Electrolyte) or Lead-Calcium batteries.
- PulsePlus Charger circuitry offers 120/277 volt input 60 Hz., 0.3/0.15 Amps (other inputs available), fused output circuit(s), dual diagnostic indicator lights, temperature compensation, sealed relay, low voltage battery disconnect, brownout protection and lockout (automatic battery connect).
- UL Listed. Complies with NEC, Life Safety Code and OSHA.
- 3-year full warranty, excluding lamps and fuses
The NEMA 3R Emergency Light design for industrial applications is perfect for locations such as food processing plants.
Constructed from a stainless steel housing, the fully gasket enclosure is highty chemical-resistant.
Utilizes 120/277v AC electricity to operate and charge the battery. Comes standard with solid state charging circuitry, low voltage disconnect, AC lockout, and brownout protection. Available in custom voltages upon request.
16-gauge steel housing is designed for heavy duty applications. Suitable for harsh locations that include water and/or dust.
U.L. Listed and meets or exceeds the following: U.L. 924, N.E.C. requirements and N.F.P.A. 101.
All components are guaranteed for 3 years, with a separate 5 year warranty for the battery.
The white powder coat finish on the steel housing creates an aesthetic of power and ruggedness combined with classic design appeal.
This unit provides powerful emergency lighting illumination and a heavy duty, durable NEMA 3R steel housing at an affordable, wholesale price.