The Designer Emergency Light blends stylish design with an affordable bottom line price. It features a smooth, futuristic polycarbonate shell and powerful LED lamp heads. Its semi-transparent polycarbonate shroud is UV stabilized to reduce yellowing and prevent blinding. The inclusion of vandal resistant latch clips allows the unit to operate in high traffic areas.
This oval shaped unit is intended for indoor use unless you order the wet location option, which includes waterproof gaskets to prevent water or dust intrusion. A number of different options can be ordered for the DEL, select from a number of voltages or choose a custom finish to meet literally any interior.
- Powerful multi-directional LED MR16 lamp heads
- Futuristic semi-clear polycarbonate outer housing
- Tamper proof latch clips
- IP65 Wet Location version is optional
- Auto-test constantly supervises the status of the battery, lamps and circuits
- Optional path-marking laser beam points out the exit in smoky rooms
- UL924 Listed
- 5 year warranty
The standard version of this designer emergency light is Damp Location rated, meaning it can withstand a reasonable amount of humidity. However, if the unit is located beneath fire suppression sprinklers it is highly advised that you select the Wet Location option. Th DEL comes standard with a fully configured auto-test circuit that does most of your monthly and yearly readiness tests for you.
The frontal diffuser on this damp location emergency light is constructed from UV-stabilized polycarbonate which is impervious to corrosion, sun damage and even moderate vandalism. The The rear housing is made of die cast aluminum which is inherently waterproof as well. Conduit keyholes and a universal mounting pattern on the back allows you to install the light directly to a gang box or any 4" or 5" external junction box. Suitable for ceiling or wall mountings.
By disengaging the vandal resistant latches, the polycarbonate diffuser can be removed to allow inspection. The directional 5W halogen lamps are seated in front of vacuum metalized reflectors that further project the lamps forward. This reflector also supports the circuit board and lamp holders. Behind the reflector lies the 6V 5Ah sealed lead acid battery which provides at least 90 minutes of emergency runtime. The self test feature comes as an 8-bit microprocessor that conducts functional operation tests in weekly, monthly and yearly cycles. The microprocessor simulates a loss in AC electrical power to test the units lamp, battery and circuit readiness.
- 120 or 277VAC input
- Less common voltages including 220V and 240V are available upon request
- 6 volt, 4.5 amp lead acid battery backup (3-5 year lifespan)
- UL924 Listed for the U.S.
- CS860 for Canada
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- IP65 Ingress Protection rated (when Wet Location option is chosen)
- Five-year warranty on unit, not including lamps
- Five-year prorated warranty on battery
- 8-10 year expected lifespan on all components except replaceable battery (5-7 year lifespan).
- Wet Location Rating - allows for the DEL emergency light to be installed in wash down areas or where broken/activated sprinkler heads could affect the luminary.
- Lamp Heads - LED
- Custom Colors - choose a finish in nearly any color you can imagine! Contact us for all the options!!
http://www.emergencylights.net/designer-emergency-light/The DEL emergency light features a sleek and stylish design that is coupled with an equally attractive price. The DEL is an architecturally designed emergency light that provides powerful halogen illumination and high-output lens. The DEL emergency light housing is constructed of flame and vandal resistant polycarbonate. The clear polycarbonate cover of the DEL is UV stabilized to reduce yellowing and enable superior light output. Vandal resistant latch clips ensure the security of the unit.
designer emerg...http://www.emergencylights.net/designer-emergency-light/The DE...