The LED-90 Series is suitable for wall or ceiling mounting and can be installed onto most surfaces. The lamps are easily adjustable and remain ililluminated for at least 90 minutes after power is lost. The mounting plate allows for effortless installation. Operates using 120 or 277v AC power.The Plastic LED Emergency Light is produced in impact resistant and flame retardant thermoplastic. This series has fully adjustable heads to provide maximum light coverage. The low-profile and contemporary appearance, combined with LED economy and dependability, the LED-90 Series is an effective solution for office, retail, and residential emergency lighting applications.
• Includes LED panels in each lamp
• Good for indoors and oudoors
• Remote Lamp Heads Available
• Universal Mounting Capablitiy
• Compact Size, Self Contained Design
• Nickel Cadmium Battery
• Dual Input Operation
This unit's Emergency lights ililluminate any exit pathway in case of an emergency power outage. The LED-90 Series is designed for indoor commercial use and damp locations in all types of applications. The LED-90 emergency light will provide a minimum of 90 minutes of battery backup powered emergency illumination.
- Constructed in high impact thermoplastic
- Two (2) fully adjustable LED side lights
- Option for back plate or top mounting
- Comes standard with external battery backup test button
- Includes LED panels in each lamp
- Bulbs last as long as 100,000 hours LEDs
- Maintenance-free NiCad Battery
- Operates with standard AC dual-voltage (120-277V) Other voltages available upon request such as (220v, 240 and others available by request)
- Voltage Surge Low Battery Disconnection Protection
- U.L. Listed
- U.L. 924
- N.E.C. Requirements
- N.F.P.A. 101
We, the Emergency Lights Co., are open 24 hours, 7 days a week. Our expert staff is available for questions and/or sales at (800) 407-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.