FEATURES AND OPTIONS
• The diagnostic/charger is a self-contained, fully automatic microcontroller-based system.
• Once the installation is complete, it is not necessary to have the AC power energized. Only the battery needs to be connected.
The unit goes directly into lockout mode and waits for AC power to be restored. 1. ALARM SILENCE / MANUAL TEST / SYSTEM INITIALIZATION
• Alarms are silenced by pushing the “TEST” switchless than one-half second. Alarm indication can only be silenced after correcting the fault or by re-initializing the system.
• Manual forced tests are initiated by pushing and holding the “TEST” switch for more than one second. The 1-minute test will start.
• System initialization is done by holding the “TEST” switch for at least 6 seconds.
2. DIAGNOSTIC AND NEXUS® (OPTION) If the audible alarm has been activated, any fault condition will produce an audible warning that consists of an intermittent beep: one second on, one second off. Refer to figure 3 for two lists of possible conditions.
a. BATTERY DISCONNECT / INVERTER FAILURE The status indicator displays a steady red LED if the battery circuit is open or shorted, or if there is an Inverter failure.
b. BATTERY FAILURE The status indicator displays 1 red blink and a pause of 5 seconds if an incorrect battery is installed (e.g. 12V battery on a 6V system), or if the battery has failed a timed or forced test (reached LVD level before the end of the test).
c. CHARGER MONITORING The status indicator displays 2 red blinks and a pause of 4 seconds if the charging current does not fall within limits corresponding to the charger command state.
d. LIGHTING LOAD CAPTURE SEQUENCE The capture sequence is initiated only by a reset of the system. This is done by holding the “TEST” switch for at least 6 seconds. The reset also initializes the main counter. This renewal takes place to compensate for system variations when the unit ages. Renewal is not allowed if there is a lighting load failure alarm. This is not applicable for units with no auto-test option.
e. SERVER FAILURE The Nexus server (controller or PC) is no longer communicating with the RF unit’s modem. To solve this issue, you need to verify if the Nexus server is up and running. If it is up and running, check to see if other surrounding emergency lighting units are not powered. If they are powered off, they will prevent the unit in question to communicate with the modem. Otherwise, simply reset the modem.
f. BLINK MODE A “Blink mode” signal was sent from the Nexus server (controller or PC) to the emergency lighting unit. To stop the “Blink mode”, you need to access the Nexus server and execute a stop blink mode operation.
g. NOT COMMISSIONED The unit was not commissioned and therefore not registered in the Nexus server. Once the unit is commissioned, the auto-test will be disabled and the LED will show a steady green for 10 seconds and steady orange for 1 second. To cancel a fault condition, after applying all corrective actions, simply reset the unit. *Refer to Nexus® installation addendum for more details.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing
Choose your wishlist to be added