The Renegade Series LED Remote Lamp utilizes performance optics and provides superior spacing. This lamp is also compatible with any 6V or 12V battery system.
• Designed to operate from any 6V or 12V power source, no need to specify
• Compatible with CP-EMW, LL, RS, RM, RP, and SCL series
• Each fully-adjustable, high-intensity lamp head contains three LEDs with an individual, engineered refractors for maximum distribution, total wattage 3.6W per head
• Uniform lighting pattern provides optimal illumination over the required path of egress, typical two-lamp fixture provides 60' center-to-center spacing
• Wide lens option (WL) optimizes min to max ratio for low mounting height applications
• Rugged, injection-molded, high-temperature thermoplastic housing
• Available as remote or alternate head for traditional battery units
• Mounting plate not included unless options MP1 or MP2 are specified (MP1 = single REN1 lamp head with mounting plate; MP2 = two REN1 lamp heads with mounting plate)
• Standard finish: Black or White
The Renegade LED housing is constructed of rugged, injection-molded, high-temperature thermoplastic housing in white.
High-intensity lamp head contains three LEDs with an individual, engineered refractors for maximum distribution.
Compatible with any 6V or 12V battery system (sold separately), that provides a minimum of 3.6W per lamp. Utilizes three bright white LEDs with a total output of 250 lumens per lamp. (WL option 207 lumens)
CONFORMANCE TO CODES & STANDARDS
The Renegade Series meets or exceeds the following: UL 924, NEC requirements, and NFPA 101.
Any component that fails due to a manufacturing defect is guaranteed for 10 years. The warranty does not cover physical damage, abuse or instances of uncontrollable natural forces. See the full Exitronix warranty document for detailed information.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing