• Works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures in to unobtrusive emergency lighting.
• Operates one lamp in the emergency mode for a minimum
• Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 1400 lumens.
• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test
switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCd
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects
the internal battery to fluorescent lamp for minimum
90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery
charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• AC output ensures compatibility with newer lamp
technologies and helps prolong lamp life.
• Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuit
• Suitable for installation inside, on top, or in remote* of the fixture.
• Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
• UL Listed for factory or field installation.
• CEC: Certified to CEC under Title 20 regulations
• Durable painted steel construction in white finish.
• Compact design fits most fluorescent fixtures.
• Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship (lamps excluded).
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
• UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C)
• Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic standard and dimming AC ballasts.
• Operates one T5, T5HO, T8, T12, 4-Pin CFL and long CFL lamps in emergency mode
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing