• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 3.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Suitable for installation inside, on top or in remote* of the
• Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
• UL Listed for factory or field installation.
• Durable painted steel construction in white finish.
• Provided with 2’ flex conduits on both ends.
• Compact design fits most fluorescent fixtures.
• Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship (lamps excluded).
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA,
Local and State Codes.
• UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C).
• Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp
electronic standard and dimming AC ballasts.
• Operates one 13W-26W, 2-pin compact fluorescent lamps
with also G23, GX23, and G24D bases
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing