• Long lasting, efficient, ultra bright white LED lamp heads.
• 1.0 watt (8 LEDs x 0.125 watt) per head.
• High performance chrome-plated metallized reflector and
plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
• Adjustable LED lamp heads provide optimal center-to-center
• Dual 120/277 voltage standard.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test
switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 3.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects
the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum
90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery
charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Universal knockout pattern on back plate for surface mount. Snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
• Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
• Knockout for conduit applications.
• Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant,
high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
• SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual,
and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meets
electrical and life safety codes.
• HL: 12-LED heads provide increased center-to-center
spacing (1.5W per head).
• SPV: UL Listed for 208/220/240 Volt, 50/60Hz.
• CSA: Tested 120/347V to meet requirements of CSA C22.2
No. 141.10 standard for emergency lighting equipment.
• CEC: Certified to CEC under Title 20 Regulations.
Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries
prorated for five years.
• UL (standard)/CSA (optional) listed for damp locations
(0°C – 50°C).
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA,
Local and State Codes.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing