- Works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures in to unobtrusive emergency lighting.
- Operates one or two lamps in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90-minutes.
- Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 3000 lumens.
- Dual 120/277 Voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 14.4V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to the fluorescent lamp(s) for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24-hours.
- Time-delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuit protection.
- Self-diagnostics feature performs monthly biannual and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical and life safety codes.
- Suitable for installation inside, on top, or in remote of the fixture.
- Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
- UL listed for factory or field installation.
- Durable painted steel construction in red finish.
- Provided with 2' flex conduit.
- Five-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship (lamps excluded).
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL LIsted for damp locations (0°C - 50°C)
- Suitable for use in sealed and gasketed fixtures.
- Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic standard and dimming AC ballasts.
- Operates one or two T5, T5HO, T8, T12, T8HO, T12HO, Circular T5/T9, U-bend T8/T12, 4-pin CFL, and long CFL Lamps in emergency mode.
5-year prorata warranty, 20% per year, for the battery.