LED FULL-CUTOFF WALL PACK 12 WATTS 3000K 4000K & 5000K - The LEDWPCA series is a contemporary, commercial-grade area luminaire. It features a heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge, which provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface or projecting light forward. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the LEDWPCA series will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Delivers 1,250 lumens and 106 lumens per watt (LPW) at both 3000k & 4000k, and 1,321 lumens and 111 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface or projecting light forward.
▪ Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors prevent moisture intrusion.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
▪ Durable, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens.
▪ Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.